The cushioning air pods transfer air to adapt to the users’ foot strike – these moving air channels help to reduce ground reaction force to prevent the potential of overuse injuries when running. Ultimately, the unique airflow cushioning helps to reduce joint impact, enabling you to work out for longer.
Powered by a 2HP drive motor, the Jet 100 can reach a maximum speed of 16kph. You can easily select the desired speed via the incremental buttons on the console, or the direct speed keys to progressively take you straight to the pace you need to be running at.
The treadmill can be set to 12 different incline levels for uphill running, walking or incline training and offers 24 programs to choose from which when selected, appear on the clear console display.
90% assembled on delivery, the Jet 100 can be up and running in no time plus its soft drop folding mechanism makes it a space saving option for those looking to keep fit without needing to venture to the gym.
Not forgetting those finer details, the Reebok Jet 100 treadmill is MP3 compatible with integrated speakers enabling you to work out to your favourite running soundtracks.
* 110kg maximum user weight
* 1-16kph speed range
* 12 levels of electronic incline
* 130 x 43cm running area
* 24 motivational programs plus bodyfat analysis
* 2HP motor
* 64 x 32 mm (3.5in diagonal display window)
* Clear, easy to read console
* Cushioning – Air Motion Technology
* Direct speed and incline buttons
* Display functions: incline level, pulse, calories, time, speed, distance and program selected
* Hand pulse sensors
* Headphone jack
* Integrated adjustable cooling fan
* Integrated transport wheels
* MP3 compatible with integrated speaker (media hub with USB port)
* Quick and easy assembly – 90% assembled on delivery
* Quick start and stop buttons
* Soft touch handlebars and front handlebars with incremental speed and incline buttons
* Soft-drop hydraulic folding mechanism
* Two water bottle holders