A huge range of gym-quality exercises right at home? It’s possible when you purchase the Home Power Rack today. There are over 50 reasons why the power rack is sure to be your all-in-one home workout solution.
This unit has everything. Lat pulldowns. Low row. Dip handles. Band pegs. Hooks and safeties for barbells. Assisted pull-ups. Resisted push-ups. It’s all here, adding up to over 50 distinct muscle-toning, strength-building exercises in a single compact unit that’s designed to fit in the home. This is the everything-in-one king of workout equipment. Try everything else, then try the Power Rack.
The power rack features easy assembly and is practically maintenance-free.
Get that gym body you’ve always wanted. If you choose only one piece of strength equipment, choose the Power Rack.
Features of the Power Rack:
- Heavy-gauge steel for maximum toughness
- 50+ muscle-building exercises possible, all in a single unit
- Fully adjustable band pegs for even more workout variety
- Multi-grip chin-up bar & Multi-grip push up bar
- Wide range of vertical as well as horizontal adjustments for a more effective session
- Numbered increments make adjusting hooks on the fly quick and easy
- 4 barbell hooks (fully adjustable) and 2 barbell safeties included
- Integrated pulley system accepts all standard weight plates
- Assembly required; all tools and instructions included
- Dimensions of rack (WITHOUT band pegs or dip handles): 210 x 126 x 115 cm (H x W x D)
- Dimensions of rack (WITH band pegs and dip handles): 210 x 213 x 160 cm (H x W x D)
Weight load capacities:
- Barbell hooks: 272 kg (600 lbs)
- Barbell safeties: 363 kg (800 lbs)
- High and low pulleys: 363 kg (800 lbs)
1 x Home Gym Power Rack Cage
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
Create your account
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
Zip is an Australian ASX listed company.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Term and Conditions
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.