The ideal way to make your trampoline look like new again!
The padding is made from tough weatherproof PVC reinforced with embedded nylon mesh. The internal padding is a high density 15mm thick synthetic foam rubber for the best protection.
The pad is fitted with an 11cm PVC skirt which hangs down over the frame. This assists in locating the padding and also improves the appearance of the trampoline.
Durable elastic ties under the outside edge of the pad at regular intervals tie the padding down securely to the frame.
The net is made from tough weatherproof polyethylene and has elastic straps with clips around the lower edge. The entry door uses a high-quality zip secured next to one of the poles, and to the outer edge of the trampoline.
It is important to buy the correct net which requires the same number of support poles on your trampoline, please check the specifications before purchase.
The net is fitted by sliding the sleeves over the poles (poles not supplied) which can be up to 75mm diameter, and is 160cm(approx.) high plus an extra 12cm which extends down over the frame and clips underneath.
Will this net fit your trampoline?
Please ensure the outside diameter of your trampoline matches the size specified and also that your trampoline has the same number of poles that hold the net up.FEATURES:
- Pad width: 25cm
- Pad 11cm outer skirt
- Zip and Clip Net entry
- Brand: Powertrain
- Material: UV proof PVC
- Size: 12ft
- Safety Poles: 8 required
- Safety Padding: Pink
- Safety Net: Black
- Overall Height: 160cm (approx)
- 1 x Safety Pad 12ft
- 1 x Safety Net 12ft
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Wizpay Discount Promotion – Australia
- A reference in these terms and conditions to ‘Wizpay’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ is a reference to Valute Pty Limited ABN 57 621 695 725.
- Sign up for Wizpay and spend the qualifying minimum spend listed below on your first transaction at any retailer accepting Wizpay using your Wizpay Account and use the selected promotion code to get the discount specified below apply to your first purchase (“Offer”).
- – Qualifying Minimum Spend (“Minimum Spend”): $20
- – Discount Applied to First Purchase (“Discount”): $10
- This Offer is only available between 12:01 AM (AEST) Wednesday 1 December 2021 and 11:59 PM (AEST) Saturday 15 January 2022 (“Offer Period”).
- To be eligible to receive this offer you must during the Offer Period:
- – be a first-time Wizpay customer; and
- – spend $20 AUD or more on your first purchase using Wizpay at any retailer accepting Wizpay and;
- – use the promotion code at the checkout.
- The $10 discount will be applied to your purchase order form which the promotion code was entered.
- The aggregate benefit available under this ‘Offer’ is $10 per customer. (i.e. you can only redeem this Offer once).
- This Offer is subject to your Wizpay account (used to participate in the Offer) remaining open and being kept in good standing for the duration of the Offer Period and until the final payment for the purchase has been received.
- Any discount applied to your Wizpay purchase will result in a reduction of the amount you owe to Wizpay with the discount applied evenly across all 4 installments for that purchase.
- The offer is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Should any transaction be canceled, refunded, or varied in any manner, the discount will be adjusted in accordance with the cancellation, refund, or variation at our sole discretion, acting reasonably.
- If at any time Wizpay reasonably believes that you are engaging in this promotion through fraudulent, deceptive, or dishonest actions or means, or you violate these, or your Wizpay Account terms and conditions, we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to block the release of any credit, reverse any discount from your Wizpay purchase, or cancel or block your participation in the promotion and we have no obligation to provide reasons to you for our decision.
- All purchases are subject to Wizpay’s credit approval criteria. We may decline your application for credit at our sole discretion. Where we decline your purchase, you will not receive the Offer.
- This promotion ends on Saturday 15 January 2022 at 23:59 (AEST). All purchases must be received and codes entered by Saturday 15 January 2022 at 23:59 (AEST) to receive the Offer.
- This offer is only available to residents of Australia.
- All information is correct as at 22 November 2021 and is subject to change.
- Wizpay may at our discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion at any time.
- Any decision concerning the promotion is at the sole discretion of Wizpay and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer from Wizpay or its related bodies corporate.
- Failure by us to enforce any of our rights under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
Create your account
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
Zip is an Australian ASX listed company.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Term and Conditions
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.