Achieving your fitness goals is a breeze on the sleek and ergonomic EXER-80 exercise bike from Lifespan Fitness. Find your intensity easily with 16 levels of Variable Automatic Resistance or choose from one of 16 automated training programs, including a user customisable program. Preset programs will be just the motivation you need to push yourself past your limits.
– 16 levels Computerised Magnetic Tension control
– Seat: Includes up and down, forward and reverse adjustments
– Standard pedals with foot strap
– Ergonomonically designed for arm comfort Fixed handlebars
– 6kg Heavy Duty Magnetic Flywheel
– Maximum User Weight: 150kg
– Suggested Maximum User Height: 200cm
– Top Seat to Bottom Pedal Arc Range: 72cm – 96cm
COMPUTER AND PROGRAMS
– Workout Statistics: Time (min:sec), Speed (kph), RPM, Distance (km), Calories (Estimate), Watts, Pulse
– Programs: Built-in 16 Programs, 12 Preset Programs, Interval Training Programs
– Power Adapter: Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz,
– Output: 9V 500mA 4.5w
– Frame: Tubular Steel
Assembly Required: This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.